Sunday, November 17, 2013

MMACover.com 2013 Update #1

Bryam will be gone for the remainder of the year. I'm Martin Cruz, I started giving Bryam a hand with the html of the site a few months back. I've been given full responsibility of this website until Bryam returns. Things may be done differently to my discretion without trying to lose its original appeal. Bryam and I have been training partners since 2008 and we've been doing rankings together since 2010. Bryam recently went back to training full time and has asked me to take over for the time being. If you want to email Bryam you can hit him up at Bryam1500@163.com

Bryam será ido para o restante do ano. Estou Martin Cruz, comecei a dar Bryam uma mão com o html do site há alguns meses. Eu tenho dado toda a responsabilidade deste website até Bryam retornos. As coisas podem ser feitas de forma diferente ao meu critério, sem tentar perder seu apelo original. Bryam e eu tenho treinado parceiros desde 2008 e temos vindo a fazer rankings juntos desde 2010. Bryam recentemente voltou para a formação a tempo inteiro e me pediu para assumir para o momento. Se você quiser enviar e-mail Bryam você pode bater-lo em Bryam1500@163.com